Thursday, March 20, 2008

SO Excited!!!

As many of you probably know I have really gotten into digital scrapbooking since the beginning of the year. A few weeks ago I entered my first ever layout contest and I won!!!

I am so excited- Getting into this scrapbooking thing I have kinda felt like a preschool kid that snuck out the Sunday paper, scissors, and gluestick to make some so called "art"- Hoping that no one would laugh at my work. . . .

Here are the two pages I entered. The one with me and Porter is the one that won. I was so surprised because there were a lot of really beautiful pages that were entered you can see them all at: Raspberry Road Forum (there are several pages) The Theme was why are you "LUCKY?" Raspberry Road is one of my favorite Digital Designers and she gives away a lot of great freebies. You can find her stuff HERE.


2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

These are so cute Audra I love them! You are so talented! Congratulations on winning the contest! You micht have to sit me down and show me how to do digital scrapobooking when you come! I cant wait to see you guys!

Steve-Krista-Collin-Sydney said...

You are amazing Audra!!! I can barely even post things on my blog. Congrats on winning the contest!