Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The little tooth that wouldn't- and a mess

Poor Porter his tooth is being stubborn and still hasn't quite come in- I feel so bad for the poor little guy! He hasn't been eating much due I am guessing to the tooth pain so last night, in an effort to get some kind of food down and also to give him something cool to sooth his mouth him I gave him a Popsicle. Of course true to character he wanted to do it himself- he needed a bath anyway so I figured what the heck...... Needless to say it was a bit of a mess and he ended up getting put in the tub fully clothed- which hopefully was enough pre-soaking to get the stains out of his shirt. =)
YUMMM!

A mess only a mother could love


Sorry little guy it's all gone!

2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

I gave macy the otter pops all the time when she was teething, she was crazy over them! I also gave her jerky and I think those teething biscuits! Its been so long Iam having a hard time remembering! I sure hope that tooth comes in soon!

Genessa said...

Poor guy. I am not looking forward to the teething stage. A cold was bad enough. He is getting so big can't wait to see you guys on Monday at the picnic.