Monday, September 22, 2008

Toddler Tornado and the Yogurt Cup

Where did this little Toddler Tornado come form and what happened to the sweet little baby who used to snuggle in my lap?

A few weeks ago (right before labor day) I ran in to town to run a few quick errands. Porter wasn't trilled with getting in and out of his carseat and after a struggle to get him buckled in after the grocery store I was relieved that he was being relatively good... He had managed to get his hands on a cup of yogurt in the bag next to him... I figured it would entertain him at least long enough to let me do a quick drop off at the library and make it home....

Little did I know he actually could figure out how to open the yogurt container- and proceeded to give everything from his face to his toes a yogurt Spa treatment. He was quite pleased with himself and got this big grin on his face when I went to get him out of his seat at home. He thought it was great fun but let me tell you speaking from my new found experience, while yogurt may be fun to mush into a carseat-it is NOT fun to clean out of a carseat!


5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Nothing is safe with this little guy now!

Johnson Family said...

Ha Ha that is so funny I love his HUGE grin!

Genessa said...

He is getting so big I can't believe it. What a little boy he is turning into. They just grow up so fast.

Kyle and Kat said...

That's hilarious!

Rowberry Family said...

T-R-O-U-B-L-E might have to be his name soon! Very cute! He is such a curious little guy!