Saturday, October 18, 2008

Look-a-like Meter

A couple of weeks ago we took Porter in to the Dr. when I walked in the receptionist and billing clerk commented on how cute Porter was and that he looked just like me (yes that means I must be cute too!!) A minute or two later his dad walks in and the receptionist tells says "Wow- now I think he looks just like his dad"

So.... Either Porter has strong features from each of us and thus looks like both of us
Or.... Me and his dad look the same (are you kidding?)

Well today I tried out the look-a-like meter and they confirmed that he looks equally like both of us- Of course I had to try it again with different pictures and got the same results.... Poor Kid!!!



5 comments:

Genessa said...

We did that while back and I bet you can't guess who bridger looks more alike. Adam no way right? Hope that you guys are doing good, and we need to plan a get together with the girls.

Melissa Giles said...

Awwww! He is way cute! Personally I think he looks a little more like you.

Rowberry Family said...

either way he sure the cutest little bubba ever:) I love you port! Aunt Roxanna

Kyle and Kat said...

I can see both of you in him. I do think you have the edge though.

Jensen Family said...

Well, sorry Aaron, I give Audra more points than you. But, lets see, does his body build match more of Mom or Dad? Well, guess Dad wins that one. But we think he is way cute. Love you Porter. Grandma J.