Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Porter & Ickles


I've always thought that fall leaves make such a great backdrop for photo's so the other day I and Chels took the boys out in the yard to catch a few pictures.
I love this one she got of Porter & his cat Ickles- Porter loves his cat (which the rest of us tolerate) The poor cat never actually had a name until one day Porter started calling him Ickle and it just stuck.
I can't believe how attached to the cat he is we can't go outside without him instantly saying ickle ickle and looking around until he finds him. Ickle is also pretty attached to Porter. He follows him around the yard like a puppy and even lets Porter drag him around by the head, tail or even sometimes upside down.

3 comments:

Genessa said...

I also think that leaves make a great back drop.
I want to try to plan a get together with everyone. What do you think? I wish I lived closer I am not sure who will drive to Pocatello. Give me some insights.

Jensen Family said...

Is that Porter ready to give Ickles a kiss?! Very cute picture. Love, Grandma J.

Rowberry Family said...

so cute! Iam glad Ickles didnt get his tounge :)