Friday, June 12, 2009

Books Books and More Books

Before he was born I set a goal that I wanted to teach Porter to love books and reading like I do. I am a firm believer that a children who love reading have a head start in their education. We read together almost every day and go to story time at the library a couple of times a month.

Porter's favorite book right now is "I'm the Biggest thing in the Ocean" which is a definite must read. Porter especially loves to read with Pa who even puts up with him when Porter requests the same story over and over again!


1 comment:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Such sweet photos! I agree with you on the reading thing. My kiddos pick the same books over and over again but I love when they carry a book over to me and crawl into my lap to read it! Porter is growing up so fast!