Sunday, July 19, 2009

4 Wheelin' Fanatic


Porter has turned into quite the 4-Wheeler Fan- One Memorial day he kept wanting to go go go. A couple of different times he even fell asleep while riding. Since we came home he often asks to go for "ride" and almost every time I am out with him in the yard he wanders over the the 4-wheeler shed and climbs on and pretends he's driving.

One day out in the yard I was using the 4-wheeler to haul some dead tree branches to the burn pile- In between loading and unloading I was letting him sit and pretend to drive- I'm unloading the limbs (fortunately only an arm's length away) and he proceeds to turn the key, AND push the start button AND try to put it in gear which luckily he didn't manage to. What a little smarty pants- I guess that he had watched us start it enough times that he'd just figured it out. Needless to say he still gets to sit on it but we do NOT leave the keys in the ignition....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's just to funny, my little boy loves them too. I found your blog for Kelly and Courtney's. I didn't realize u a kid, he is so cute. This is Jill Herbst u can look at my blog if u want. herbstclan.blogspot.com.

Jensen Family said...

Great memories!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That is so cute!

Rowberry Family said...

he looks soo grown up!