Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ABC's of Porter

ABC'S of ME
A- Attached or Single: Single- Although there's a cute little girl at church
B- Best Friend: Mommy of Course!!
C- Cake or Pie: I've only tasted white cake and loved it!!
D- Day of Choice: Is there a difference?
E- Essential Item: Two little fingers to suck (I'm not into the binkies)
F- Favorite TV Show: Go Diego! and Wonderpets
G- Gummie Bears or Worms: I wish . . .. ..
H- Hometown: Somewhere in rural america . . . .
I- Indulgence(s): Mommy still rocks me to sleep & sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night she lets me sleep in the recliner with her.
J- January of July: July- then I can go outside!
K- Kids: Hey I'm a little young for that!
L- Life- Eat, Sleep, Watch Diego, Play with mom and dad!
M- Marriage- Mom & dad were married July 15, 2000
N- Number of siblings: Hopefully none, I'm too cute to have to share mom's attention
O- Oranges or Apples: I love to chew on apples! - but I don't care for apple juice
P- Phobias or Fears: The Sunday school teachers laugh, And sometime Grandpa J
Q- Quote: I AM A CHILD OF GOD
R- Reason to Smile: I am Loved!!
S- Season of Choice: I want to go outside so anything warm. . .
T- Tag Six: I tag: Aunt Chels & Uncle Just J, Uncle Aus, Uncle Eli, Aunt Tess, Kam & Kars
U- Unknown fact about me: My eyes change colors,depending on what I wear
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm trying to convince dad to share some Steak but I havn't had any luck yet!
W- Worst Habit: Pulling mom's hair when I eat
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? ?????
Y- Your Favorite Food: MILK
Z- Zodiac: Leo- RAR!

2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

That was fun to read!! Way to go at putting such a cute little twist on things! I cant wait to see you soon! :)

Johnson Family said...

I am expecting an update on your trip soon!