Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged...

I am sooo bad at taking care of tags- both of these are at least a week or two old- If you tagged me and I haven't done it yet I am sooooo sorry it must have got lost in the shuffle. The first tag came from my blog buddy over at Be It Ever So Humble. "Take three pictures of the view from your desk" Well.... my desk location varies from day to day- today it happens to be at the kitchen table- I took a picture of the outside of my fridge which currently has 8 wedding invitations on it (all from the past 6 weeks) but then I worried that some of them wouldn't their pic posted on my blog so I left that one off. Here are the three that made the cut:
Part of a picture on my wall by Greg Olsen



Mickey Mouse Clubhouse



PJ's Toy's

The next tag was from Shel's Scraps- Name 7 Random things about yourself:

1. My associates degree was in International Studies with an emphasis in the Middle East (I totally use that one everyday as a SAHM out here in rural America)

2. We just celebrated our 8 year anniversary!! XOXOXOXO

3. A few tears ago coming home from a camping trip we saw Dick Cheney Fly Fishing the river- in my excitement to take a picture as 'proof' I dropped and ruined the camera.

4. I am a garage sale addict - We go almost every weekend were home and in the winter I feel like I'm going through withdrawals.

5. My # 1 Favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

6. I am 15 years older than my youngest brother who is 15 years older than my little guy.

7. I Loooove reading and have probably easily read over a thousand books in my life.

NOW I TAG YOU!


1 comment:

Dianna said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for playing along.