Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hunting Season

Hunting Season is over..... We (I should say Aaron) didn't get anything this year and I am kind of relieved. Although extra meat in the freezer is always nice I have nightmares about Bambi hanging in my garage. Aaron got to go a couple of different times with his friends - I think out of the group they came away with 4 or 5 deer but no elk this year.

I and Porter always miss him when he's gone but we're glad he gets to go have fun with the guys- So on behalf of Aaron- Thanks for all the fun to Scott, Bill, Eli, Clint, Clint, Colby, Kelly, Jacob, Trevor and anyone else I missed (Oh and thanks for getting him home safe too!)

Here's a few pictures


4 comments:

Adam said...

Love all the pictures! They look amazing in orange.
Tell Aaron he is looking really great.

Rowberry Family said...

Great pictures! Fun to see them in the outdoors, Iam sure they had a ball and you were probaly so glad when my bro. was done with hunting season!

Michelle said...

Hello Jensen family!
With mighty hunter Aaron! :)

Fielding Family said...

Hey how are things going? Just to let you know we are blessing Cameron on the 4th of January at our church and a lunch afterwards. Hope you guys can come we would love to see you there..