Friday, December 19, 2008

Scrambled Eggs



My little helper loves to sit on the edge of the fridge when I open it- he's usually so good that I didn't even think about it when I was cleaning out the fridge this afternoon and all of the sudden..... I felt really bad because I snapped 'no' at him and his little lip quivered- So I left the eggs for a minute to tell him I was sorry- he calmed right down, walked over to the eggs and kept pointing at them and saying "Uh Oh!" In a very concerned voice-

I guess the lesson to me is don't shout over cracked eggs!

4 comments:

Genessa said...

That is so funny. Man kids are so helpful. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I will send a card with Aaron when he is in Pocatello.

Michelle said...

awww!!
That little guy is so dang cute!

Rowberry Family said...

Macy says " Porter its alright, accidents happen"

Jensen Family said...

Good job at making memories for Mom Porter. Love you, Grandma J