Monday, February 9, 2009

Porter and the case of the disappearing pen

Porter is such a helper and today while I was working on valentines he decided to help me organize the pen drawer. I saw him grab what I thought was three pens and beeline for the other room. It took me a minute to remove myself from my project to follow him into the front room where I found him playing with two pens (both clicked closed fortunately) but the third pen was nowhere to be seen.

I looked around for awhile but alas no pen- so I decided I must have mistaken how many he had actually taken. Fast forward two hours and I am changing his sopping wet clothing (another story all together) and tucked safely inside his onesie is the missing pen- The little stinker!

Note to self take handle off of pen drawer!

2 comments:

Rowberry Family said...

lil sneaker! he sure likes to be sneaky!

Jensen Family said...

Good Job Porter!