Monday, February 25, 2008

I am a Child of God Bonus for Blog Readers


I know no post for TWO DAYS! I have been distracted with setting up my other two blogs. If you are looking for my Freebies I have a special download just for blog readers- - - - You won't be able to click on the link, you will have to cut and paste the address in.
NOTE: The password is PORTER. In a day or two my freebies will be back up and running on my site audraslittlescraps.blogspot.com. This will then turn into my family site . . . . . so I can ramble on even more about my little guy.


Also I almost forgot to tell you about my other new site. kidtestedmotherapproved.blogspot.com/ As my loyal blog readers will know we just got Porter a new carseat. . . There were so many options we didn't know what to think- Reviews on the store website's were so varied that it was hard to know what to buy. As I got thinking about it the opions that made the most influence were other mom's I knew. I would love for anyone and everyone who would like to, to share the products (kid/family) related that they love for me to add to my blog, and own personal favorites list. If you want to share send an e-mail to me at audrajjensen@msn.com .


Now for your bonus you have all been waiting for (LOL!) Round and rectangle "I am a Child of God" frames and a round tag. HAPPY SCRAPPING


http://www.4shared.com/file/38953805/6fb91f90/CHILD_OF_GOD.html

Dont' forget you'll have to cut and paste or type in the download address:

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thank you so very much! I love these and can't wait to use them.

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful "child of God" elements. They are beautiful, and I know I will use them again and again.

TitanThirteen said...

Thank you :o)