Friday, February 22, 2008

I am a Child of God Elements Squares

There has been such great feedback on the Child of God papers that I made two elements to go with it, a pewter frame and square. If you didn't already snag it the background paper is available on my post from Wed. (Drop shadows are on the preview only).

Sorry about the seperate downloads, I am still saving up my pennies to upgrade my WINZIP so I can put multiple items in one download.


Download Frame HERE
Download Block HERE
FYI In the next week or two I will be transfering my Freebies to my new
website audraslittlescraps.blogspot.com so I can use this for family posts.
I also have another website I'm just barely starting up for fun

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Thank you for the cute little design!! Nice to find another Child of God out there! (wink, wink)

JillSF said...

More great pieces to this kit. Thank you.