Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My First Digital Paper Set

I finally finished my first paper set. I am making Porter a digital baby scrapbook from scratch and these papers are my start at that. If it seems like people are interested in them I am more than happy to share these papers. . . However, right now I do not have the "pro" version of WINZIP that allows me to bundle them together for you to upload so I can only put them on one at a time. I plan on buying it if enough people are interested in using this stuff. BUT FOR NOW- I am going to start adding one page a day and will keep adding if people seem interested (so if you want me to keep adding pages let me know!)



If you download I just have three little requests



1. PLEASE leave a comment on the blog or on 4shared so I know what you like/dislike about these papers so that I can take that into account if I decide to make more to share...



2. For personal use only! No Commercial use please!



3. Feel free to share with your friends but please have them leave me a comment so I can get an idea of how many people are interested. I would love to see layouts you use them in.



Here's a preview of the whole paper set. (All are 12"x12" and 300ppi)

LINK EXPIRED

Todays download is the plaid paper in the upper left corner


If you are new to digital scrapbooking here are two of my favorite sites that list a bunch of FREE digital scrapbooking stuff to get you started: DIGI FREE and SCRAPBOOKING w/the IKEAGODDESS


5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Wow Audra! You are cruzin with all this stuff. I love the papers they are very cute!!! Congrats on the creation of your first digital set. You are so talented!!!!

JillSF said...

Great papers in lovely colours. Thank you for sharing

Tamm said...

Hi Audra, these are terrific papers. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Tamm

ldsmommyof12 said...

I downloaded your I am a Child of God paper and square and made a page from it. It is at www.ldsmommyof12@blogspot.com .Thanks for your cute work. Carol in NC

ldsmommyof12 said...

Made a mistake on my address. It is www.ldsmommyof12.blogspot.com.
Thanks, Carol in NC