Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am a Child of God pages Blue, Green


Thank you so much everyone for all your kind responses. There were alot of people who said they would like this page in girl colors- so many in fact that I think I will offer all the pages that I have done so far re-done in pink, purple, and peach when I am done posting this set.

I have another little project "in the works" that I will be needing some input on in the next week or two and in exchange for your help I will be offering pages customized with your child's name so if your interested keep watching for that!

Thanks again for all your kind comments. And just as a reminder of my terms of use 1) Personal Use only NO COMMERCIAL! If you use these in any posted layouts please give me credit 2) Comments Appreciated 3) Please share but send your friends directly to my site, rather than 4 shared so I can track how many people are interested.

LINKS EXPIRED

1 comment:

Tammy Gary said...

I really Love these papers and elements! They are Great!